OUR PRICE $4,559 [RRP $5,064]
MKH800 Twin also available at $4559
The MKH 800-P48 sets a new standard for studio microphones in the age of high definition digital recording. It is the very fist microphone to fully utilize the wider frequency response and dynamic range of the new 24 bit/96 kHz standard, marking the breakthrough to a yet unknown clarity and precision in audio.
A variable pattern condenser microphone, the MKH 800 offers five switchable polar patterns. Ideal for any recording application where exceptional detailed, lively and spatially precise sound is required.
- Extended frequency response of up to 50 kHz
- Five switchable polar patterns
- Exceptionally low inherent self-noise and distortion
- Wide dynamic range
- Switchable pre-attenuation, roll-off filter and treble emphasis
- Transformerless and fully floating balanced output
- LED for on-axis alignment
- Anodized, champagne light metal body