VoiceTone Correct combines studio compression, tone shaping and de-essing with selectable pitch correction so you can deliver your best vocal performances. Have you ever noticed how as a singer, you seldom have control of the sound system and no sound engineer to help you get a great live vocal sound? Correct acts like an audio engineer does by reacting to your vocal sound and applying studio dynamics and EQ to bring out your best tone.
Now you can put a recorded gloss on your live singing without the setup and adjustment of complex equipment normally required to achieve “that sound”. An incredible amount of live sound research was undertaken in designing Correct so that you can trust it as your personal, capable and reliable sound engineer.
- Compact pedal design allows you to take your “sound engineer” to performances.
- Super-simple operation is designed to give you great vocal sound right now!
- The Adaptive features for Compress and EQ assess your tone and gently adjust the amount of effect.
- ”Set and forget” center notches in the Compress, Shape and De-Ess controls define the most common effect settings so you don’t have to search for your sound.
- Auto chromatic pitch correction requires no key or scale setting, in fact, the only correction controls are amount and on/off
- Your pitch-corrected vocal can be sent to the house or only to the monitors as a guide
- Two footswitches allow separate activation of pitch correction and the Live Engineer effects.
- XLR mic input with phantom power and XLR output
- Clean, low noise, studio quality mic preamp