The Reverb 4000 features 24 bit AD/DA converters as well as 44.1 to 96 kHz Sample Rates.
Connectable via USB the included ICON software editor for PC and Mac provides easy access
and a complete overview for detailed editing purposes, and is a genuine tool for the studio or live
- True Stereo Reverbs from the System 6000
- New pristine Reverb - Reverb-4
- Favorite presets and algorithms from the M5000
- Realistic Environments from a closet to a canyon
- VSS-4, Source based Reverb providing rooms with Character
- Classic Reverbs providing Polished Sustain
- Vintage Reverb emulations including EMT 250
- Instant Access User Interface
- 44.1 to 96kHz Sample Rates and 24 bit processing
- One engine, massive SRAM, no compromise design
- Digital and analog wide dynamic range design
- PC and Mac ICON editor program included.
- 24 bit AES/EBU, Tos-Link, S/PDIF, ADAT and Analog I/O's
The Reverb 4000 offers:
- 134 Factory presets.
- 100 User locations for customized presets.
- Optional 100 User locations on a PCMCIA Card.