Professional stereo to 5.1 up-conversion
This full version mastering and film up-converter algorithm offers a high level of sophistication with unprecedented control and resolution. An abundance of parameters facilitates the conversion of stereo and LtRt sources to 5.1 while remaining faithful to the original mix’s width, timbre, spaciousness and other significant factors.
With its wealth of controls, UnWrap™ is a benchmark in film and music production. Whether you lack time to do a conventional 5.1 mix or a multitrack source simply doesn’t exist – UnWrap™ facilitates smooth and fast stereo to 5.1 up-conversion.
Once processed, the 5.1 output can be subsequently down-mixed to stereo again with no sonic penalties. Take a preset tour to spark your creativity, or start a new up-mix from scratch. Processing is double precision, capable of running at any sample rate between 44.1 and 96 kHz.
UnWrap™ includes customized up-conversion presets for film production and music mastering and comes with settings to complement it all.
Add to the default presets the ability to time-align all channels at sample precision, widen or narrow the image, control the amount of Center and LFE channel to be used, change filters and envelopes, and you begin to get an idea of the power of this plug-in.
- Transparent up-conversion from stereo to 5.1, and from LtRt to 5.1
- World’s primary high-resolution up-conversion algorithm
- Precision aligned outputs for subsequent down-mix
- EQ and contour styles for center and surround channels optimization and control
- Additive, perfect down-mix and PONR presets included
- The PowerCore version works with VST, AU or RTAS* compatible audio applications. PC or Mac
- The TDM version supports ProTools HD and ProTools HD Accell