Selection of precision tools for the mastering engineer
Mastering 6000 MKII is packed with a choice selection of precision tools for the mastering engineer. For instance, you get the amazing MD4 algorithm – a 5-band dynamics processor with phase linear reconstruction that can operate in dual mono, stereo and MS modes and has DXP low-level detail enhancement capability.
You also get additional processing including the amazing BrickWall Limiter 2, which prevents distortion and listening fatigue, MD5.1 multichannel expander, compressor and limiter, Toolbox 5.1 format conversion and Monitor Matrix.
Obviously, you can add all of the legendary algorithms from Reverb 6000 MKII and other optional licenses to Mastering 6000 MKII if required. Further, the ease of control will be apparent as soon as you begin to use the TC Icon Remote or their software equivalents for Mac or PC, and, as you would expect, it is fully compliant with networking, sharing and time code automation or built in workstation automation
- MDX5.1 Multi-Channel & Stereo Dynamics Package
- M6000 2U 4-Slot Mainframe
- 8-Channel DSP card (AES/EBU I/O's via 25-pin D-Sub)
- 2.5m Adaptor Cable: 25-pin D-Sub to 4 each M&F XLR's
- CPU6000 1U CPU w/- Ethernet connection cable
- ICON Remote System Controller w/- 7.5m cable