12" Linear Spatial Reference powered subwoofer
The 4312SP Powered Subwoofer provides powerful bass performance extending frequency response of the system into the 20Hz region. When networked with LSR4300 Studio Monitors, the LSR4312SP Sub provides revolutionary capabilities including JBL RMC™ Room Mode Correction technology to ensure accurate mixes in any room.
- 450 Watts Amplification; 12” Low Frequency Transducer with magnetically-shielded Neodymium motor structure
- RMC™ Room Mode Correction system analyzes and automatically compensates for room modes that can give a misleading impression of low frequency content at the mix position *
- Six balanced XLR inputs with selectable +4dBU / -10 dBv sensitivity
- AES/EBU and S/PDIF Digital plus analog LFE inputs
- Comprehensive Bass Management System for professional surround sound production *
- Harman HiQnet™ network protocol allows all settings to be controlled from the LSR4300 wireless remote control or LSR4300 Control Center Software (when used in a system with LSR4328P or LSR4326P Studio Monitors)