The full size dreadnaught body of the Art & Lutherie acoustic models offer a tight & warm low end, as well as responsive mid-range tones.
From full-on strumming to intimate fingerstyle playing, the Cedar 12 Dreadnaught offers the player a palette of beautiful acoustic tones and a host of musical possibilities.
Streamlined, simple and superior sound are just a few words to describe the Godin EPM Quantum 1 electronics available on Art & Lutherie guitars.
The single source system of the Quantum 1 features an exceptionally responsive saddle-transducer and an efficient, easy to use preamp section with rotary controls for volume, treble and bass to shape your tone.
In combination with the transducer, the EQ control range and frequency content have been specifically contoured to provide a very rich and full sound reproduction resulting in performance seen only in far more complex systems.
The Quantum 1 also includes a built-in chromatic tuner.
- Back & Sides: Wild Cherry
- Neck: Silver leaf maple
- Top: Cedar (Pressure Tested Solid Top)
- Fingerboard & Bridge: Rosewood
- Finish: Semi-Gloss Custom Varnish Finish
- Tusq® nut & saddle by Graphtech
- Proudly handcrafted in Canada.
Godin Quantum 1:
- Single source: Saddle Transducer
- Rotary Volume, Bass, and Treble controls
- Simple format: Outstanding performance
- Finely crafted pewter cover plate
- Shielded metal enclosure
- 200 hours typical battery life