Ibanez has reached back in time to resurrect one of its most requested guitar models of the past two decades.
And while true to the original of the early 90's, today’s Talman brings with it a familiar, yet fresh sound that places it squarely at the crossroads of modern Ibanez innovation and cherished traditional tone.
- Alder body offers a strong, full sound with beefy lows and sizzling high-end.
- The Maple "Talman Classic-Plus" 22-fret neck is a traditional "C" shape for a comfortable, familiar feel reminiscent of guitars from the 50's and 60's, but its smooth, easy-playing Rosewood fretboard is where modern innovation takes over.
- Neck type: Talman Classic-Plus Maple neck
- Body: Alder body
- Fretboard: Rosewood fretboard w/White dot inlay
- Fret: Medium frets
- Bridge: IFX10 bridge
- Neck pickup: Custom Vintage Single (S) neck pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- Bridge pickup: Custom Vintage Single (S) bridge pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- String gauge: .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- Hardware color: Nickel
- Available in Ivory or Tri Fade Burst (as pictured)