The ultra-compact Xenyx QX602MP3 2-bus mixer’s 6 Inputs (2 mic, 2 stereo) allow you to effortlessly achieve quality sound, thanks to its 2 onboard Xenyx Mic Preamps with available Phantom Power, and the 3-band channel EQs.
Add to this an MP3 player for accessing audio files from a USB stick, and a built-in 24-bit, stereo multi-FX processor with presets for reverb and delay, and the QX602MP3 becomes an incredibly versatile – and amazingly affordable mixer!
Just plug in your favorite playlist (via USB stick) and use the 4-button pad with its Random, Play/Pause, Rewind and Forward control switches. From break and background music to high resolution karaoke performance tracks, this mp3 player can handle it all.
Performing live calls for quality digital FX, and Behringer has given the QX602MP3 the perfect blend of the two most-beloved and effective effects: reverb and delay - ideal for adding warmth and body to your voice and instruments.
- 2 Xenyx Mic Preamps
- 2 balanced, high-headroom stereo line inputs
- Neo-classic 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- MP3 player included to play audio files via USB stick
- 24-bit stereo FX processor with presets for reverb and delay
- Aux/FX send control per channel for internal FX processor and/or as external send
- Stereo aux return for FX applications or as separate stereo input
- Main mix outputs plus separate phones and control room outputs
- Internal auto-range power supply for maximum flexibility and low power consumption for energy saving
- 3-Year Warranty Program