The 2,500-Watt iQ10 is a powered two-way loudspeaker ideally suited for a wide range of portable and fixed installation, music and speech sound reinforcement applications.
The driver complement includes an 10" low frequency driver with a low mass voice coil for improved transient response, and a high temperature 1" compression driver with copper clad aluminium voice coil for extended high frequency reproduction.
A high degree of control over the loudspeaker system’s performance is managed by a sophisticated, but easy to use Klark Teknik Digital Signal Processor (DSP), which provides dynamic EQ for full range response at low volume levels, and transparent limiting at high output levels.
The iQ10 also features our proprietary Ultranet technology, which allows the use of CAT5 cables for transmitting pristine multi-channel audio signals and other information between Ultranet-enabled products, such as digital mixers and personal monitor systems.
An onboard USB port provides access for remote control of the iQ10 via PC computer, as well as DSP and speaker modelling firmware updates.
The lightweight fibre glass reinforced composite enclosure is fitted with a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille and multiple internal rigging points for permanent installations.
The iQ10 is also fitted with a dual angle pole mount socket, allowing the enclosure to be pole mounted straight on, or raised and angled downwards for optimal audience coverage.
- 2 way full range loudspeaker for portable PA and installation applications
- 2,500 Watt power featuring KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
- KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processing for total system control
- SCC (Spatial Contour Control) compensates frequency response in relation to physical speaker placement
- ULTRANET digital audio networking connects to mixers and other sources
- 10" low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient response
- High temperature 1" compression driver with copper-clad aluminium voice coil
- Fully featured user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- PC remote control software downloadable at turbosound.com
- Lightweight fibre glass reinforced composite enclosure
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Dual angle pole mount for accurate audience coverage
- Multiple internal rigging points for installation applications
- Mains input and link output on Neutrik powerCON* connectors