Although Turbosound refers to it as a “column” loudspeaker, the iP500 delivers the powerful, high-quality sound and optimised dispersion inspired by their award-winning line array products – in a surprisingly lightweight and easy to use, all-in-one form factor.
Thanks to an on-board 3-channel digital mixer and multichannel 600-Watt Class-D amplifier driving a custom-engineered 8" subwoofer, 6 x 2" neodymium drivers, the iP500 is ideally-suited for small to medium-sized performance venues, houses of worship, boardroom presentations, nightclubs, and much more.
The Turbosound iP500 is lightweight: only 15.0 kg and features Klark Teknik Digital Sound Processing (DSP), Class-D amplifier and Spatial Sound technologies – plus convenient Bluetooth stereo audio streaming and iPhone/iPad remote control.
Much like the huge line array systems you’ve experienced at concerts and outdoor festivals, the 2.00" neodymium midrange / extended high-frequency drivers in the iP1000 columns are strategically placed to provide up to a 100° horizontal dispersion pattern.
- Modular column loudspeaker for portable PA applications and high quality music playback
- Extremely wide sound dispersion provides consistent sound to the audience and performers
- 600 Watt power, multi-channel Klark Teknik Class-D technology
- 3 channel digital mixer with gain setting recall
- Comprehensive remote control via Apple iPhone/iPad
- High quality Bluetooth stereo audio streaming
- DSP presets for application type and speaker positioning
- Intuitive single rotary control user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- 8" high excursion low frequency driver for low distortion sub-bass response
- 6 x 2.00" neodymium drivers for clean midrange and high frequency reproduction
- Precision-lock, aluminium array system eliminates speaker stands and cables
- High impact and lightweight enclosure & perforated steel mesh grille
- Integral ergonomic carrying handles for ease of portability