Created by legendary automotive designer and visionary Ray Dietrich, the original 1963 Firebirds literally reversed conventional concepts for guitar bodies and headstocks.
The Firebird 2016 T packs all the sonic punch of the original with extras that elevate this guitar to the pinnacle of playability.
- Neck width: Historic 1 11/16" neck width
- Nut: TekToid nut
- Tuners: Steinberger Gearless tuning keys
- Pickups: Traditional Firebird mini-humbuckers
- Body: Original neck-through-body construction
- Bridge: Tune-o-matic bridge with stopbar tailpiece
- Finish: Nitro Vintage Sunburst finish
- 9 ply mahogany-walnut neck: Classic nine-ply mahogany-walnut neck construction
- Inlays: Traditional trapezoid inlays
- Comprehensive setup: Comprehensive hand-finished setup