OUR PRICE $2,690 [RRP $4,399]
Offer expires 01/04/2017.
8-channel Microphone Preamplifier with A/D conversion
MP8d is an eight-channel class-A microphone preamplifier, which boasts Antelope Audio’s integrated world-class A/D conversion. Antelope’s converters are widely regarded for their naturally warm, yet sonically accurate sound signature.
This classically rich, yet modernly precise sound is accomplished thanks to Antelope’s Acoustically Focused Clocking jitter management algorithm and Oven-Controlled crystal oscillator, along with advanced analog and digital circuit board design, powered by a proprietary power supply.
MP8d provides S/PDIF, AES/EBU, TOSLINK, ADAT and MADI connections expand the product compatibility and allow for both easy connection to other outboard gear or DAW, as well as cascading two or more MP8d units, expanding the channel count.
- 8 Hi-Z, Line and Mic compatible preamps with individual phantom power
- MP8d features all digital I/O you need – MADI, ADAT, AES/EBU, S/PDIF, TOSLINK
- DB25 connector for 8-channel direct microphone output
- A/D enhanced by Antelope’s world-renowned jitter management algorithm
- Massive parallel DSP for fast routing, low-latency mixing and real-time FX
- Oven-Controlled Oscillator, 2 Word Clock outs, 1 Word Clock in and 1 Atomic Clock in