OUR PRICE $575 [RRP $699]
Aural exciter & optical big bottom
Each of the Aural Exciter’s two independent channels feature Tune, Harmonics and Mix controls, enabling you to focus on select frequencies just like an EQ. But unlike an EQ, the Aural Exciter’s harmonic processing doesn’t boost the signal’s output level, maintaining a clear and balanced sound.
Traditional EQ increases the output level of the targeted frequencies. Adding EQ to boost selected frequencies typically results in a perceived loss of other frequencies, which are then also boosted to compensate. The Aural Exciter’s patented technology harmonically brings out the desired frequencies without adding gain. The result is audio that’s more balanced, more articulate and, simply put, better sounding.
Over three decades of research, development and refinement have kept the Aural Exciter at the cutting edge. The new Aural Exciter and Optical Big Bottom features the same no-compromise audio quality Aphex is known for, with the highest quality componentry and rugged, durable construction to withstand the rigors of travel and constant use.
- Aural Exciter:
- Powerful way to improve & enhance sonic quality more naturally than with equalization
- For individual sounds or entire mixes, the Aural Exciter brings out detail, clarity & imaging that elevates your sound without adding level
- For vocals and spoken dialog, it can dramatically increase intelligibility
- For individual instruments, it adds punch & presence
- For mixes, it adds power, presence & sparkle
- Optical Big Bottom:
- Adds a deep, powerful low-frequency punch, without the unwanted level boost that comes from adding traditional EQ
- Deeper, more resonant bass response with tighter articulation helps to extend low frequency power & spectrum without the build-up or driver-damaging tendencies of bass EQ