Behringer Xenyx QX1204USB
Premium 12 input 2/2 bus mixer, Xenyx mic preamps & compressors, Klark Teknik multi-FX processor, wireless option and USB/audio interface
Ideal for both live-performance and home-based recording, the Xenyx Q1204USB/QX1204USB compact mixer provides 4 mono channels with premium XENYX mic preamps, 3-band British-style EQ, plus two stereo channels.
A professional-quality mixer through and through, all mono channels feature true +48 V phantom power, a “one knob” studio-grade compressor and two Aux Sends (one pre/post fader selectable per channel, one post-fader).
Two stereo Aux Returns are provided for use with external FX modules. it also features seamless wireless mic functionality (QX1204USB only), thanks to the built-in ULM receiver port.
The built-in USB audio interface provides bi-directional transfer of signals between the mixer and your computer. The handy Mute/ALT 3-4 function allows you to tap into 4-Bus capability.
The Behringer QX1204USB also features Klark Teknik FX processors. These high-end FX processors feature 32 studio-grade presets with dual addressable parameters, Tap function and storable user parameter settings.
Complete with its own dedicated level meter, these effects provide a wide range of enhancement options.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered Xenyx Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- 4 studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Ultra-high quality Klark Teknik FX processor with LCD display, dual-parameters, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
- "Wireless-ready" for high-quality Behringer digital wireless system (not included)
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer.
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- 2 aux sends per channel: 1 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 1 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Clip LEDs, mute/alt 3-4, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility
- 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Balanced main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors plus separate control room, headphones and 2-track outputs
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life