Behringer B112D active loudspeakers are exactly what you’ve come to expect from Behringer—more power, more features and absolutely more affordable!
Our engineers have really outdone themselves, creating two self-contained PA solutions that merge state-of-the-art, 1,000-Watt Class-D power amp technology, built-in wireless microphone capability and exceptional portability.
These professional active loudspeakers are destined to become legends in its own right, alongside the other Eurolive models that have made Behringer the world leader in active loudspeakers.
- High-Power Class D amplification
- 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact and lightweight system delivers great sound even at high sound pressure levels
- 2-channel mixer with individual Mic/Line inputs, Volume controls and Clip LEDs
- Dedicated 2-band EQ plus integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Class-D amplifier technology: high power and super-light weight
- 12'' long-excursion driver provides deep bass and acoustic power
- 1.35'' aluminum-diaphragm compression driver for high-frequency reproduction
- Wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning:
- Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup