Antelope Audio Zen Studio
OUR PRICE $2,850 [RRP $4,499]
Offer expires 01/04/2017.
Portable USB audio interface with 20 analog inputs, 12 mic preamps, onboard DSP effects
Antelope's Zen Studio is the professional, portable audio interface with the most competitive analog and digital connectivity. The 12 world-class mic pres, Antelope's signature clocking, the on-board DSP effects with multiple monitor mixers and the proprietary low-latency USB connectivity make Zen a world-class mobile recording system, that can easily fit inside a backpack or gear bag. Zen Studio is designed to meet the needs of the modern day producer or engineer on-the-go, as well as location sound engineers, sound designers, independent bands and musicians in search of greater sound quality and flexibility.
- 12 Class A mic preamps with phantom power
- Eight mic/line inputs, four mic/line/instrument inputs
- Two independently assignable headphone outputs
- Two DSUB-25 connectors with eight channels of I/O
- One stereo monitor out
- Four ADAT connectors (up to 16 channels of I/O)
- Two SP/DIF RCA connectors (I/O)
- Two inserts over TRS
- Two Word Clock BNC connectors (I/O)
- One high-bandwidth low-latency USB 2.0 port
- Includes Antelope Audio AuraVerb plug-in