OUR PRICE $659 [RRP $859]
Offer expires 01/04/2017.
Dynamic vocal microphone with bass roll-off & presence boost controls
The SM7B dynamic microphone has a smooth, flat, wide-range frequency response appropriate for music and speech in all professional audio applications. It features excellent shielding against electromagnetic hum generated by computer monitors, neon lights, and other electrical devices.
The SM7B has been updated from earlier models with an improved bracket design that offers greater stability. In addition to its standard windscreen, it also includes the A7WS windscreen for close-talk applications.
- Flat, wide-range frequency response for exceptionally clean & natural reproduction of both music & speech
- Bass rolloff & mid-range emphasis (presence boost) controls with graphic display of response setting
- Improved rejection of electromagnetic hum, optimized for shielding against broadband interference emitted by computer monitors
- Internal "air suspension" shock isolation virtually eliminates mechanical noise transmission
- Highly effective pop filter eliminates need for any add-on protection against explosive breath sounds, even for close-up vocals or narration
- Includes A7WS detachable windscreen, designed to reduce plosive sounds & gives a warmer tone for close-talk vocals
- Yoke mounting with captive stand nut for easy mounting & dismounting provides precise control of microphone position
- Classic cardioid polar pattern, uniform with frequency & symmetrical about axis, to provide maximum rejection & minimum coloration of off-axis sound
- Rugged construction & excellent cartridge protection for outstanding reliability