Behringer Europower PMP560M
500-Watt 6-Channel Powered Mixer with Klark Teknik Multi-FX Processor, Compressors, FBQ Feedback Detection System and Wireless Option
The amazing PMP560M Powered Mixer packs tremendous power (2 x 250 Watts dual mono), while maintaining an incredible power-to- weight ratio.
These mixers employ high-efficiency Class-D technology and a state-of-the-art switch-mode power supply, which significantly reduces weight and heat.
The 10-channel PMP560M features 6 high-quality “Invisible” IMP mic preamps (2 of which also accept our ULM Digital Wireless Microphones, available separately), our “one-knob” compressors and a 1/8" Aux Input for playing music from your smart devices.
For that extra professional touch, we added a Klark Teknik 24-bit Multi- FX processor with 25 presets including studio-class reverbs, delays, pitch shifter and various multi-effects, plus dual 7-band graphic EQs with our proprietary FBQ Feedback Detection System – for the ultimate in feedback- free performance.
- Ultra-compact 500-Watt powered mixer
- Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- 6 “Invisible” IMP mic preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Ultra-high quality Klark Teknik FX processor with 25 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Studio-grade compressors with super-easy “one-knob” functionality and control LED for
- professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
- Wireless-ready" for high-quality Behringer digital wireless system (not included)
- Mixer section features 6 mono channels plus separate Aux input
- Effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ, switchable Pad and Clip LEDs on all channels
- Dual 7-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor and main outputs
- Selectable dual mono (main/main, main/monitor) amplifier operation
- Speaker Processing function adjusts frequency response to match professional speaker systems like Behringer Eurolive series, etc.
- Standby switch mutes all input channels during breaks while background music is provided via Aux input
- Adjustable Aux input for connecting external signal sources
- Internal switch-mode power supply, noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Rack mount brackets included