A close look at Midas M32R reveals that the styling is completely new in every sense of the word.
The groundbreaking M32R console combines legendary MIDAS sound quality with advanced digital technology, future-proof 96 kHz capable open architecture design and industry-leading 192 kHz ADC and DAC converters, creating a revolutionary mid-format live console.
The M32R utilises award-winning MIDAS PRO Series microphone preamplifiers and the custom-designed MIDAS PRO motorised faders that are rated for 1 million life cycles-three times more than other leading consoles.
Whether you come from an analogue mixing background, or are accustomed to using other digital consoles, your first experience with M32R has been engineered to be intuitive, fluid and straightforward.
The brilliance of the M32R is its simplicity and workflow. Tactile controls allow smooth adjustments to critical elements as the mix progresses while the TFT screen keeps you informed every step of the way.
This integration of tactile controls, motorised faders and the array of LCD and TFT displays makes the M32R experience the premiere solution for Live Sound, Broadcast, Studio Recording and Post Production applications.
The MIDAS M32R construction is impressive, and is designed to offer you years of reliable performance while withstanding the demanding environment of live performance venues.
M32R employs a predominantly space-frame construction, with parts of the sub-frame consisting of high-performance aluminium.
- Live performance and studio recording digital console with up to 40 simultaneous input channels
- 16 award-winning MIDAS PRO microphone preamplifiers
- 25 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses
- AES50 networking allows up to 96 inputs and 96 outputs
- Open architecture allows for future 96 kHz operation
- 192 kHz ADC and DAC converters for outstanding audio performance
- High-performance aluminium and high-impact steel structure
- Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
- 40 bit floating point digital signal processing
- 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- 8 digital signal processing effects engines
- 17 MIDAS PRO motorised 100 mm faders
- Daylight viewable 5" full colour TFT display screen
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- DAW remote control emulations of Mackie Control* and HUI* protocols
- Optional wireless remote control with MIDAS Apps for iPhone* and iPad*
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
- Designed and engineered in England