OUR PRICE $1,299 [RRP $1,799]
Free Kaoss Pad mini valued at $319rr Offer expires 30/06/2017.
37-key duophonic analog synthesizer
he ARP Odyssey was an analog synthesizer originally produced in 1972 by the American manufacturer ARP Instruments, Inc. that quickly garnered a faithful following among musicians. Well respected for its high value, ease to play and portability, the ARP Odyssey had undergone several improvements during its history and continued to be a long-seller until manufacturing stopped in 1981 due to economic hardships and the digital surge. Loved by a wide range of musicians as a historical classic, its sound can be heard on numerous classic songs.
Now in 2015, KORG has brought back the ARP Odyssey for today. With the advisory assistance of David Friend, the co-founder of ARP Instruments, KORG has completely reproduced the original circuitry for artists looking to recreate classic sounds and explore new ones. Together the engineers at KORG and Arp were able to nailthe sound and feel of the original. Every detail has been carefully considered to stay true to the quality of the original, down to the sophisticated semi-hard case.
- Re-creation of a classic synth
- 37-note slimkey keybed (no velocity sensitivity, no aftertouch)
- Monophonic; two voices for duophonic (one oscillator each)
- Proportional Pitch Control pads; modulation pad
- White/pink noise generator
- Portamento speed control
- Two VCOs with Sawtooth, Square, and Dynamic Pulse waveforms (with PWM)
- Lowpass filter (resonant): 12 and 24dB/octave; frequency range: 16Hz-16kHz
- Voltage Controlled Amplifier (VCA), dynamic range: 80dB
- Ring Modulator (digital); Sample & Hold
- ADSR & AR envelope generators
- Low (1/4" TS) and High (XLR) output jacks; 1/4" TRS headphone jack
- External Audio Input jack (1/4" TS)
- MIDI In (DIN); USB (Type B)
- 1/8" TS CV In/Out, Gate In/Out & Trig In/Out patch points
- Pedal & Portamento footswitch inputs