OUR PRICE $1,349 [RRP $1,799]
Offer expires 01/05/2017.
High-resolution USB 3 audio interface with realtime UAD processing for Windows
With its class-leading resolution and Realtime UAD Processing, the Universal Audio Apollo Twin USB sets the standard for desktop music production for Windows-based systems. This 2x6 USB 3 audio interface allows you to record with near-zero latency through the full range of UAD Powered Plug-Ins — ingeniously merging classic analog tones with cutting-edge features.
Imagine having access to a classic analog recording studio, right on your desktop. Apollo Twin USB lets you record and mix through the full range of UAD Powered Plug-Ins — including vintage EQs, compressors, reverbs, tape machines and more — at near-zero latency, regardless of your audio software buffer size. The key to its analog magic is onboard UAD-2 DUO DSP Processing, which powers the UAD plug-ins while reducing the strain on your host CPU. To get you started, Apollo Twin USB includes the "Realtime Analog Classics" plug-in bundle.
- USB 3.0 connectivity for Windows-based systems, will not work on USB 2
- World-class 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Realtime UAD Processing - track through vintage Compressors, EQs, Tape Machines & Guitar Amp plug-ins with near-zero latency
- Unison technology for stunning models of classic mic preamps & stompboxes
- Includes UAD-2 DUO DSP Processing onboard
- 2 premium mic/line preamps; 2 line outs; front-panel Hi-Z instrument input & headphone output
- Digitally controlled analog monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels
- Uncompromising analog design, superior components & premium build quality throughout
- Includes "Realtime Analog Classics" UAD plug-in bundle