Digital mixing has revolutionized virtually everything in the live-entertainment production workflow.
The DL32 is the perfect solution for connecting the onstage talent with your Front of House (FOH) console, and the rest of the world - the I/O packed and highly affordable DL32 digital stage box.
The DL32 provides 32 MIDAS PRO Series remote-controllable mic preamps, plus 16 balanced analog XLR returns at the stage end - and all it takes is a single Cat 5e cable (up to 100 m / 328').
While KLARK TEKNIK, the industry-leader in high-end digital audio processing, invented the AES50 SuperMAC technology that made it all possible - our superb scale of production makes the DL32 so very affordable.
- 2 award-winning MIDAS PRO microphone preamplifiers with switchable 48 V phantom power
- 16 electronically balanced low impedance line level outputs
- ULTRANET personal monitoring system connectivity for in-ear applications via the BEHRINGER P16-M
- Digital audio and control connectivity for TURBOSOUND speaker systems with ULTRANET networking capability
- Dual AES50 SuperMAC ports for cascading additional DL16 stageboxes—no merger or router required
- Automatic AES50 stage-split mode when connected between MIDAS M32 Series FOH and monitor consoles
- Dual ADAT outputs providing 16-channel digital output on two optical TOSLINK* connectors
- 2 AES-3 ports (AES/EBU), for directly connecting PA system controllers with digital inputs
- Remote operation via shielded CAT5e cable up to 330 ft / 100 m length
- Mute All function for quietly patching any inputs on stage
- MIDI In/Out for bidirectional communication between MIDAS M32 Series console and on-stage MIDI devices
- Features Neutrik etherCON* AES50 and ULTRANET network ports
- Rugged 3U rackmount chassis for durability in portable applications
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
- Designed and engineered in England