Atomic master clock with multiple 10MHz outputs
The Antelope Audio 10MX is the newest and the premier member of the Isochrone family. It features technologies from two of Antelope's legendary products. The atomic precision of the 10M and the sophisticated jitter-management algorithm of Trinity are combined in a futuristic, 1U rack space enclosure, providing the world's most stable and musical clocking.
10MX is a fusion of proven technologies and contemporary industrial design, where no compromises are allowed and both build-quality, and performance-excellence are top priority. The new Rubidium Atomic Clock is an epiphany of more than 20 years’ expertise in the digital audio world, making vividly real the clarity, depth, width and 3-dimensionality distinctive of the analog sound.
10MX is perfectly suited for recording, mixing and mastering environments. Its form factor, occupying only 1U of rack space, makes it ideal for live sound application where rack slots are precious commodity.
- Rubidium core with accuracy of 0.05 ppb (parts per BILLION)
- 4th generation Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFCTM ), employing 64-bit DSP
- Master clocking up to 768 kHz over 4 WC
- 2 x S/PDIF and 2 x AES/EBU master clocking outputs up to 192 kHz
- Atomic clocking compatible with any device that accepts 10MHz reference
- Utmost ease of operation, just connect it & power it on
- PC/Mac connection via USB, allowing remote control & firmware upgrades
- Intuitive Software Control Panel
- Extremely sturdy mechanical construction