Buy an Allen & Heath Zedi-10 or Zedi-10FX and receive a FREE Audio Technica AT2020 white studio condenser microphone! While stocks last only - contact us to secure yours!
Jam. Perform. Record. Share.
Designed for recording/gigging artists and AV rental and installation companies, the new ZEDi models combine a compact mixer with a 24bit 96kHz 4×4 USB interface, which enables multitrack recording and playback to a Mac or PC or to an iOS device (using a Camera Connection Kit).
The units also have flexible source routing options to adapt to different workflows, and are bundled with Cubase LE music production software and the Cubasis LE mobile music production app.
The ZEDi-10FX features 4 mono channels with separate XLR and TRS jack sockets, one stereo channel and a second stereo input for reverb returns or playback. The mono channels include DI high impedance circuitry for the jack sockets, allowing guitars to be plugged straight into the mixer without the hassle and expense of carrying separate DI boxes.
Additionally, the ZEDi-10FX includes an in-house designed FX system which encompasses multi-FX models, combining reverbs, delays, doublers, chorusing, and other modulators to create a dynamic and varied suite of studio quality sound effects.
The new mixers provide optimal sound quality due to the new GSPre preamp design, developed from the GS-R24 professional studio console, which provides exceptionally low noise and massive headroom.
- 4 in, 4 out USB Audio Interface (24-bit/96kHz)
- Cubase LE Software included
- Cubasis LE App included
- 4 Mic / Line Inputs with separate XLR and TRS jack sockets
- 2 Stereo Inputs with TRS jack sockets
- 2 Guitar DI high impedance inputs, eliminating the need for DI boxes
- Internal FX Engine with Tap Tempo
- Lo-cut filter for cleaning up unwanted low frequency noise
- 3 band EQ for easy creative and corrective tonal shaping