The BXD15 from Bugera is a fully stage-ready powerhouse, delivering an incredible 1,000 Watts through a world-class, British-engineered 15" Turbosound driver that produces an amazingly clear and punchy attack.
Offering superb signal shaping via a high-voltage Mosfet preamp with a wealth of bottom, mid and top-end EQ options, a classic compressor and the amazing Dynamizer Technology – the BXD15 out punches the competition with ease, style and tone.
All these amazing features are lovingly packaged in highly portable, tilt-back enclosure that makes the BXD15 the ultimate player-friendly, onstage tone-machine.
The revolutionary high-voltage Mosfet preamplifier redefines solid-state bass tone, providing the sound, feel and immense dynamics of an authentic tube amp.
The compressor increases sustain and gently smoothens out signal peaks, which is especially handy when you’re laying down the funk, à la slap and pop – or hammering home your most-aggressive metal lines.
- Powerful 1,000-Watt bass amplifier with wedge-shaped cabinet
- World-famous, British engineered 15" Turbosound speaker
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-lightweight
- High-voltage Mosfet preamplifier gives you the sound and feel of an authentic tube amp
- Classic compressor increases sustain and smoothens out volume peaks when playing dynamic slaps
- Dynamiser Power Management technology for ultimate punch and to capture every nuance of your playing
- Dedicated Bass, Mid and Treble controls for ultimate sound shaping
- Selectable mid-frequency switch provides 5 classic sound variations to suit your playing style
- Switchable Ultra Low and Ultra High EQ for ultimate tone
- Passive Gyrator EQ circuitry for classic and authentic tube-style sound
- Balanced DI output for direct connection to your mixing console
- Dedicated FX Loop for external effects devices (stomp boxes, rack effects, etc.)
- Switchable Tuner Out works either as tuner connection or live monitor feed
- Aux input allows you to play along to your favorite music
- Dual footswitch connector for Mute and FX Loop (footswitch FSB102B not included)
- Active cooling system with variable fan speed, DC and thermal overload protection
- Designed and engineered by Bugera Germany