Please allow up to 2 business days for supply of download products.
Pianos Gold includes four of the world's finest grand pianos: a Bechstein D-280, Steinway D, Bösendorfer 290, and Yamaha C7. The PLAY interface includes impulses from the same hall the producers used to record Symphonic Orchestra and Symphonic Choirs so the pianos can blend with those collections. EastWest/Quantum Leap Pianos Gold Edition, which provides only the player's perspective mics and 16-bit samples, is available for users with less powerful systems. A low-cost upgrade path is available for users of the Gold Edition who wish to move up to the Full Edition.
- Load any piano or mic position individually (each piano is approx. 60Gbs)
- 3 positions are included per piano for maximum flexibility
- 10-18 velocities per note of sustain and sustain with pedal
- 8-12 velocities per note of repetitions and repetitions with pedal
- 5-8 velocities of soft pedal and soft pedal with sustain pedal
- 16 velocity staccato on every piano
- Repetition samples taken from 180 BPM performances for a TRUE repetition sound and not simply an alternate take.
- Software detects true repetitions
- Resonance - pedal resonance recorded for every note at multiple velocities, as well as with the soft pedal down
- Proprietary resonance captured on the Bösendorfer
- Release samples with software envelope follower
- Recorded in a proper piano environment with vintage Neumann microphones, Meitner AD converters and a vintage 8078 Neve console
- Stereo swap possible in software
- Mic position mixing in software
- Lid position simulation
- Articulation matrix for quick and straightforward loading
- Most powerful streaming engine available with highest polyphony counts
- PLAY interface includes impulses from the same hall the producers used to record
- Symphonic Orchestra and Symphonic Choirs so the pianos can blend with those collections