The iConnectivity mioXC - The USB Type-C 1x1 MIDI interface for Mac, PC, iOS, or Android. Tiny in size and price, yet big on connectivity! mioXC is a pocket-sized powerhouse! mioXC is a fuss-free and simple 1x1, 16 channel MIDI interface you can use to connect your MIDI compatible gear. Whether you have a controller keyboard, synthesizer, drum machine or whatever; mioXC lets you connect them to your Mac, PC, iOS, or Android computing device. Even the most basic tasks need to be done right; it’s surprising how many of our competitors interfaces get it wrong. We engineered mioXC, from the ground up to, to be the interface we’d want to use ourselves.
- Modern USB Connectivity - Equipped with both USB Type-C and USB Type-A connectivity, mioXC lets you enjoy easy connectivity with most modern computing devices.
- Driver Compatibility - Interfaces that use their own drivers have to be updated all the time, or they stop working properly. Likewise some designs were USB Class-Compliant years ago, but today they aren't anymore. We engineer our drivers to today's strict guidelines, and keep them updated, to ensure compatibility for years to come.
- MIDI Management - Our interfaces deliver MIDI reliably no matter what. When the MIDI data-stream gets heavy, our interfaces plough on where other interfaces choke.
- Rock-Solid Electrical Design - Some MIDI interfaces introduce noise, or worse, crash your system. You’ll never get that from an iConnectivity interface.
- Performance Optimized - A MIDI interface that works too slowly is useless. mioXC uses a powerful 32-bit ARM Cortex processor, ensuring dense MIDI and SysEx streams are managed with ease.
The iConnectivity Advantage: iConnectivity’s name on your interface means we took the time to do it right, whether it's our simple 1 x 1 models to our uniquely sophisticated high-end interfaces.
- USB Type-C and USB Type-A connectivity: connect seamlessly with most types of modern computers/computing devices
- 1x1 DIN-MIDI connectivity
- Supports 16 channels of MIDI I/O
- USB bus powered
- Plug and play - no drivers needed
- USB-MIDI Class-Compliant
- Android compatible: connect easily to most modern Android devices directly via USB-C
- iOS compatible: works with USB Type-C iOS devices or with Lightning equipped devices using Apple Lightning to USB Camera adapter (adapter not included)
- Mac and PC compatible
- Powerful 32-bit ARM Cortex Processor
- Designed and engineered in North America by iConnectivity’s award winning development team