The PreSonus StudioLive 32 III digital console/recorder is the most powerful mixer in its class.
The result of nine years of R&D, the third-generation StudioLive mixer is fully recallable, with 33 touch-sensitive, motorized faders, 33 recallable XMAX preamps and a highly intuitive & customizable workflow.
The PreSonus StudioLive sound is better than ever, including all-new Fat Channel processing, re-engineered from the ground up, and vintage-style EQs and compressors.
Add built-in AVB networking, onboard multitrack recording to SD Card, and a complete suite of software, and you have a mixing and recording powerhouse that's equally formidable in live and studio applications.
PreSonus Capture recording software is an intuitive multitrack recording application with virtual soundcheck and is installed directly into the StudioLive 32 so you can leave your laptop at home. Capture's one-touch recording makes it easy to record to the StudioLive 32's onboard SD multitrack recorder. When you're finished recording, open your Capture session in Studio One (included), and the entire mix scene will transfer to your Studio One session.
Presonus SL32 Features:
- Fully recallable, 32-channel digital mixing console
- 40 total inputs, including 32 input channels (16 mic, 16 mic/line, 1 talkback) with recallable XMAX preamps
- 33 touch-sensitive, motorized faders (32 channel, 1 master)
- 16 FlexMixes (aux mixes, subgroups, or matrix mixes)
- 4 dedicated subgroups
- 4 internal effects buses
- Three types of multitrack recording: to onboard SD Card recorder, 40x40 USB interface, and 55x55 AVB interface
- Complete solution: Includes UC Surface 2 touch-control software for Mac, Windows and iPad; Capture™ live-recording software and Studio One® Artist DAW for Mac and Windows; compatible with free QMix-UC® personal monitoring control for iPhone®/iPod® Touch, and Android™