If you’re serious about singing, you’ll find that sounding your best is about more than talent or vocal technique.
It’s about taking what is unique about your voice and using the right tools to make it stand out – whether you’re live at a venue, a radio session, recording at home, or uploading to YouTube, SoundCloud, Facebook, Instagram, or any of your other favorite social channels.
This is where Perform-V shines.
What formerly required a skilled producer or a dedicated sound engineer can now be set up in seconds and offer the professional vocal sound that is key to an unforgettable performance.
The beauty of Perform-V is that it lets you focus entirely on your love of singing and creativity while it automatically handles the polish and production values.
Crystal clarity for every word is the true power of Perform-V. It understands what suits your voice and shapes it for your audience. Pressing the TONE button automatically takes care of the business of making you sound better. If there is one magic trick inside Perform-V, this is it.
- Essential set of classic vocal effects, including 4 Reverb, 4 Echo, and 4 Double types
- Automatic Microphone Input Gain for painless mic setup
- Adaptive Tone. Automatic global control of EQ, Compression, De-essing and Gating for a professional vocal sound
- Powerful Anti-Feedback algorithm eliminates speaker squealing instantly with minimal impact on the overall sound
- Store and recall your favorite effects combinations to 3 preset locations
- Beam new vocal sounds from your smartphone via the free Perform-V mobile app for iOS and Android.
- RoomSense mic. Built-in microphone allows practice without connecting a mic
- Aux input allows performance with music from your mobile device
- Visual Pitch meter. Improve your vocal technique and train your ear
- Chromatic Pitch Correction can gently guide your vocals to the nearest semitone
- Tap tempo button helps you match echoes to song tempo
- Talk button mutes all effects but keeps Tone active, for when you want to talk to your audience
- Hands-off automatic harmony and HardTune key via RoomSense mic or Aux input
- Loud headphone output with adjustable level
- Unique, one-click mic stand mounting system
- High-quality, low-noise mic preamp with 48V phantom power support for condenser mics
- USB connection to VoiceSupport, our free app for firmware updates and preset management
- Compatible with the TC-Helicon MP-75 & MP-76 Modern Performance Vocal Microphones with Mic ControlTM to control effects from your mic
- Input for optional TC-Helicon Switch-3 and Switch-6 foot pedals for additional performance control