There is a mix of many different musical influences in Kiko's playing style, so he needed guitars from Ibanez to be well-rounded in order to cover everything he wanted to do on the guitar.
Ibanez and Kiko worked for a long time on the KIKO10P, going over many different neck shapes and body shapes before deciding on what works best for Kiko as a player, and he feels that they have nailed it with the KIKO models.
Kiko is really happy and excited about his new signature Ibanez KIKO models, and he hopes that you are excited too!
- Deeper Cut Horn - KIKO's unique scoop cutaway at the back of the body allows even easier access to high frets from any angles.
- DiMarzio® KIKO original Pickups - from metal to jazz fusion, the pickups were designed to reflect this range of sound.
- Edge-Zero II Tremolo - Lower profile designed tremolo for playing comfort, and stud lock function for stable tuning.
- Tilt-positioned output jack on KIKO10P holds guitar cables securely.
- Recessed coil-tap switch on volume control (Neck and Bridge pus) control knobs
- KIKO10P 5pc Maple/Walnut neck w/KTS™ TITANIUM rods
- Flamed Maple top/Alder body
- Rosewood fretboard w/KIKO special inlay on 12th fret
- Jumbo frets w/Premium fret edge treatment
- Edge-Zero II tremolo bridge
- DiMarzio® KIKO original (H) neck pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- DiMarzio® KIKO original (S) middle pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- DiMarzio® KIKO original (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- String gauges: .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- Hardware color: Cosmo black
- Finish: Transparent Ruby Red
- Soft case included