The Behringer Odyssey is an homage to the legendary ARP synthesizer of the ’70s and beyond with all the features of the original and then some including: dual VCOs; 32-step sequencer with onboard storage; arpeggiator and world-class Klark Teknik FX that boast reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and multi-effects, the ODYSSEY lets you conjure up virtually any sound with incredible finesse and ease.
With its 37 semi-weighted full-size keys, pure analog signal path based on authentic VCO, VCF and VCA designs from the ’70s, the Behringer Odyssey is sure to become your favorite keyboard. Owning the ODYSSEY is like having your own personal time machine, enabling you to embrace the past – or make your imprint on the future!
- Authentic mono/duo-phonic synthesizer with 2 true analog oscillators for insanely fat sounds
- 37 semi-weighted full-size keys featuring velocity functionality
- Pure analog signal path in each VCO, VCF and VCA
- 2 voices with sawtooth, square/pulse with pulse-width modulation and sine/square wave LFO
- 3-way VCF modes: 2-pole MKI (4023), 4-pole MKII (4035) and 4-pole MKIII (4075)
- Easy-to-use 32-step sequencer with 64 sequence locations
- Arpeggiator with wide patterns for great sound effects
- World-class Klark Teknik FX including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and multi-effects
- 35 sliders and 25 switches to give you direct and real-time access to all important parameters
- 3 pressure-sensitive buttons for pitch and modulation control provide total hands-on performance
- Powerful pink/white noise generator with sample & hold plus lag processor
- Comprehensive USB/Midi implementation for connection to keyboard/sequencers
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.